Saturday, June 14, 2008

TMZ must be stopped: A Lolita Hazed Rant

If you've ever read my blog before, you will probably know how much I adore Lily Allen. I think the girl is unbelievably smart and knows what she's doing. So of course I was dismayed when I came upon this video.
TMZ is a bunch of fucking bastards who need to leave people the fuck alone. Chick is not doing anything wrong.
TMZ makes me so angry that I could scream. Their whole website is just an endless bounty of false promises-- videos of nothing but paparazzi hounding poor kids who chose a glamorous line of work.
I'll stop. I know people post rants exactly like this every day, but seriously. Go ahead and chase Miley Cyrus around as much as you want, but get the fuck away from Lily Allen.

All right. I'm done now. Whoo.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com