Monday, July 16, 2007

The WTF: No. 2-- Scion's Scare Tactics

Scare tactics have been used since the dawn of time.
They've been used in religion.
They've been used by your parents to keep you from making mistakes.
They've been used by your teachers for no reason at all.
Now Scion is following suit and deciding to use scare tactics for a ridiculously freaky new ad campaign that makes absolutely no sense.


This commercial said absolutely nothing about cars.
Below the surface, what could this commercial be trying to tell us? Buy our car, or else...

...freaky munchkins with sharp teeth will play volleyball with your head.

Damn, they've found my weakness. Okay, Scion, I'll buy your car...

1 comments:

Virginia said...

Hey!! how are you? Hope ok, I was just stoping by, if you like to read is a lot of new stuff in my blog, hope you enjoy it!!

Loves, me.

 

design by suckmylolly.com