Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blast the Past: Chingy "Right Thurr"



On Sunday I dreamt that this song played whenever I walked... er, strutted. It was a pretty awesome dream, as I recall. How joyful I was when it popped out of nowhere in the shuffle of my iPod later that day. Which reminds me...

Chingy, I miss you. You were oh so much fun with your ridiculous songs about ladies and hotels and ladies in hotels. You were everywhere five or so years ago, disappeared, and came back with "Dem Jeans", only to disappear and never be heard from again. Let's not make that your tale. I expect a Chingy resurgence in '09.
Please?

2 comments:

Erika said...

OMG I remember this song and how much I loved it! Everyone was blasting it! I think they might have played it at my homecoming...gawd, that makes me almost feel old!

Lolita Hazed said...

I know, RIGHT? I listen to it all the time. It makes me feel ancient. I seriously can't believe it's five years old! That and "Tipsy".

 

design by suckmylolly.com