Friday, January 2, 2009

OMG, '09 TV!

Three awesome shows come back in January, WOO!


Gossip Girl (January 5, 8/7 C, CW)

So Chuck Bass is suicidal and whatnot. He's probably not going to die, they just want you to think that. But still, I really hope that when Chuck Bass DOES die, "I'm Chuck Bass" are indeed his last words, later to become his epitaph. Blair will place flowers upon his gravestone, quickly glance at the all too true engraving, and weep, whilst muttering to herself, "I'm Blair." (Please look at this icon, by the way. I think I could look at it all day.)
Scrubs (January 6, 9/8 C, ABC)

Thank GOD for the writer's strike cuz Scrubs is back for one more season! Woo! This show has been out of my life one year too long. Meanwhile, JD has facial hair and I'm not sure if that's a good thing...
Secret Diary of a Call Girl (January 18, 10:30/9:30 C, Showtime)

More Ben! More Hannah! More presumably unresolved friend-to-friend sexual tension! More pretty lingerie to fawn over! ZOMG get excited with me!!

2 comments:

Valentina said...

Gossip Girl! Secret Diary! SKINS!!! 2009 is apparently going to be the year when my social life ceases to exist completely and I dedicate my entire life to teevee. I guess it was kind of inevitable in a way.

Lolita Hazed said...

Um, FUCK sociability. TV is my friend.

 

design by suckmylolly.com