Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lily Allen pulls a Mario!

OMG, I love Internet games more than... buttered toast. A little. So when I saw in my mail that Lily Allen has both a) a pretty new website for 09's surefire hit It's Not Me, It's You (call me biased, so what) and b) a Mario-esque "The Fear"-themed game, I totes freaked.

And you know what? You can play it right HERE! Avoid paparazzi, booze and ecstasy; listen to the fantastic new song "The Fear" as much as you like, and have fun with cute little computerized Lily! I know I will :-) (Play hard enough and you may win an autographed copy of It's Not Me, It's You-- which I could SO use.)Aww, look at her. I wanna be cute and pixelated. Make ME a game, dear Internetz!

1 comments:

MACK said...

this is really weird but totally charming. i need a geek squad boyfriend to make me into a video game. hmm. reminds me of the cute guy who works at lowes. close enough, right?

 

design by suckmylolly.com