Thursday, November 13, 2008

Covers That Aren't Boring

You know what? Covers are getting so old. I'm kinda sick of them-- especially the recent trend of covering a song that came out one day ago is no longer progressive or surprising-- it just seems dumb, especially when it's been done before. If you want to be progressive, do something different, right?
Which reminds me of something amazing I found a few winters ago. This might have become one of my favorite covers ever, ever, EVER. It's SO BADASS, and it's resonated with me. Yes, year after year I come back to it. It includes wonderful deadpan singing action and some intense blond headbanging madness. This is a video that will make you want to learn how to play the ukelele. It may become your life ambition.

Obviously, this video is perfect in every way.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com