Monday, November 24, 2008

Lily Allen's new album is called...

...It's Not Me, It's You.
Perfect. So Lily. Much better than Stuck on the Naughty Step.

Here's the tracklisting:
1. Everyone's At It
2. The Fear (or "I Don't Know" / the new single, as you may know)
3. It's Not Fair
4. 22
5. I Could Say
6. Go Back to the Start
7. Never Gonna Happen
8. Fuck You (AKA "Guess Who Batman")
9. Who'd've Known (awesome, as I thought that wouldn't be released due to copyright issues)
10. Chinese
11. Him
12. He Wasn't There
(Order most likely not confirmed-- see here)

Preorder it here and you'll have it by February 10! I personally am waiting for Insound's pre-order to come around, as they always have adorable little presents that come with the CD's.
Couldn't. Be. More. Excited.

1 comments:

Erika said...

To say I was excited about this would be an understatement. I hope there's an EXPLICIT LYRICS label on it and I hope I buy at Target. I need the catharsis.

Back when the first album came out I tried to buy it at Target but the woman asked me for my ID and told me I couldn't buy it because of the EL label and I wasn't 18. I need some sweet justice only Lily's album can give me.

 

design by suckmylolly.com