Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I forgot how much I love Britney Spears.

2008 has been awesome for Britney Spears, hasn't it? "Womanizer" kicks ass, not to mention I listened to the Circus leak and I'm totes loving it. No joke, that shit is so good, search it on Hypemachine ("Lace and Leather" is my personal fave)!
Some chicks from that era are not allowed to have "greatest hits" albums. However, Britney just had so many good ones... which brings me to this amazing claymation imitation of one of those jams, "Stronger".

I am now so angry that I can't find my copy of Oops... I Did It Again!. Must find.

Found courtesy of stopmotion wunderkind and total hottie Michael Mouris' YouTube (did not make this).

CRAZY FACT: I met Britney AND Jamie-Lynn at Urban Outfitters in Chicago when I was nine. It was awesome.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com