Monday, August 4, 2008

Pardee Thyme!

Last time I remember talking to you kids, none of us seemed to be sure if the awesome Secret Diary of a Call Girl was returning to Showtime with its already-recorded second season.Well, the official Facebook page has confirmed it! Woo! That's right-- Showtime will get us reacquainted with Hannah/Belle's misadventures very soon.

So pop the champagne and don't forget to tune in for the season finale tonight at 10:30 PM ET/PT (even if most of you guys have already seen it)!

4 comments:

Erika said...

I want Showtime!!! Do you think the 2nd season will be online soon or way after it premiered, like the 1st one?

Lolita Hazed said...

Do you mean on the Showtime website, or on that little website Jtalk revealed?

Valentina said...

Yaysville!! I'm sure it will be online somewhere as soon as it airs. Most shows I watch are up usually the day after they air.

Erika said...

I meant sort of anywhere online where I can watch it. I actually didn't know it was available on Showtime, but duh, yeah, obvi. I can't wait to watch it!!!! Morrrrrre Ben!!!!

 

design by suckmylolly.com