Monday, September 15, 2008

Girls on TV: Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood)

I don't care about being a bartender, a tennis player, whatever the hell else people want to do with their lives. Because this month, I decided that I really just want to be Sookie Stackhouse (the awesome Anna Paquin) from True Blood when I grow up. I mean, really. What's not to love about this girl? She has telekinesis, adorable clothes that I want all of, ampules of Southern charm and um, a hot vampire (see above on left) who's totally infatuated with her to the point of killing bitches? (Oh, and how about the craziness of Sookie sucking Bill's blood last night? That was weirdly hot, and you know you agree. I know I'm not the only one obsessing over their mounting sexual tension. Hehe, "mounting".)

But seriously. This chick is a real lady-- and even better, she's the kind of lady who would comment on your lack of manners the first time you called her out and kick you in the face the next. She's a total badass. I want to be like her. I also want her hair.
So Sookie, I surrender to your glory. May you continue to have as much attitude, sugary-sweet femme fatality, and hot vampires looking out for you as possible until your death. I salute you!

P.S. How. Awesome. Is True Blood. Really. And it's just going to keep on getting more awesome, so if you haven't been watching it, don't get left behind! Watch the first episode at the official website now!

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com