Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sarahs That Rock: Silverman

So we all already knew that Sarah Silverman rocks, but since I learned she was involved in an Election 2008 campaign called The Great Schlep, girl needs to be given a hand.
My mom just showed me the video below and dear GOD, it has such a point.


The Great Schlep from The Great Schlep on Vimeo.
Florida really IS full of old people! I TOTALLY forgot! As some person once said, it's pretty much the waiting room for the dead. This may have been a factor in Decision 2000. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
Also, it kinda looks like a penis. And yes, it fucked Gore. All of these preceding statements are fact.

I couldn't talk enough about Obama, really-- and since I know a lot of kids who will be fresh into the booths, I'm really serious about encouraging everyone to go out there and give this man four years of our attention. Sarah's right-- he's a sincerely human politician, and he kinda is "the last hope of ending this country's reputation of the assholes of the universe". I know this because I went to France this summer, and Obama was everywhere. In a good way.

PLEASE, guys, if you haven't already, go Declare Yourself! Do it for all the kids you know that may JUST be missing the age deadline and want to make a difference too. We're so lucky to have a say in this, so let's act like it!
An e-mail I got from Karmaloop awhile ago stressed that the majority of the youth love Obama, and if we get as many of them out to the polls as possible, we could really have a chance. Barack is the Future, kids!

"I'm Lolita Hazed, and I approve this message."
Y Lolita Hazed

P.S. I want to talk exactly like this woman. "Douchenozzle"? Genius. Classy.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com